Delay in notification of Whole Child School lottery results
From: Whole Child School update (updatewholechildschool.ca)
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:58:19 -0800 (PST)
Dear Whole Child School supporter,

Due to the high volume of Whole Child School applications we have
received, we are still working through the process of school
organization (i.e. which grades is it feasible to offer).  We will be
notifying all parents of the status of their applications (accepted or
waitlisted) by early next week.  Please be aware that we have received
over 320 applications and we will only be able to issue acceptances to
approximately half that number of applicants.  We expect to share the
full results of the WCS lottery with you in the next few days.

Thank you for your patience and support of the Whole Child School.

Sincerely,
WCS Organizing Committee
  • (no other messages in thread)