Whole Child School Information Night is approaching
From: Whole Child School update (updatewholechildschool.ca)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 06:09:44 -0800 (PST)
Hello Everyone!

We are very excited about Whole Child School becoming a reality and
would like to take this opportunity to remind you of our upcoming
Information Night to be held i just under a week . Attendance at this
Information Night is mandatory for those wishing to enroll a child for
the 2009/2010 school year.

Whole Child School Information Night
Thursday February 5th
7:00pm – 9:00pm
Roden Junior Public School
151 Hiawatha Road

If possible, please try to arrive closer to 6:45pm; so that we will be
able to begin promptly at 7:00pm.  We will do our very best to address
all of your questions over the course of the evening.  Please be sure
to review our website (including the FAQ page) prior to the
Information Night so that we are able to cover as much new information
as possible.

http://www.wholechildschool.ca/

Thank you for your continued interest and support.  We look forward to
meeting you on the 5th.  Please feel free to forward this email on to
any family or friends who may be interested but who may not be a part
of our mailing list.

Warm Regards,
The Whole Child School Organizing Committee

We want to thank again the Canadian Association of Storytellers for
Children (CASC) for their wonderful storytelling and music at our
Winter Festival, especially as Oral Storytelling is one of the seven
teaching and learning principles of our holistic approach.  CASC will
be presenting a series of family storytelling concerts in our area,
beginning this Saturday afternoon (the 31st) at the Ralph Thornton
Centre (near Queen and Broadview).  To find out more visit
http://www.storytellersforchildren.ca/
  • (no other messages in thread)