Fwd: Whole Child School Information Night
From: Whole Child School update (updatewholechildschool.ca)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 19:49:18 -0800 (PST)
Greetings Whole Child School supporters!

We're excited to be able to confirm the date of the Whole Child School
Information Night.

Attendance at the Information Night is mandatory for those wishing to
register a child at Whole Child School.

The Whole Child School information night will be held at 7:00 PM on
Thursday the 5th of February, at Roden Public School, 151 Hiawatha Rd
(near Gerrard and Coxwell).

Map: http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=M4L2Y1

We are using your questions and survey responses to make sure our
presentations are as informative and useful to you as possible.

Thank you for your continued interest and support. We look forward to
talking with you on the fifth.

Sincerely
-The Whole Child School Organizing Committee
http://www.wholechildschool.ca/
  • (no other messages in thread)