Whole Child School needs to hear from you
From: Whole Child School update (updatewholechildschool.ca)
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 06:28:31 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

As a parent who has expressed an interest in the Whole Child School,
we are excited to let you know that Roden Jr PS (151 Hiawatha Road)
has been identified as the location for Whole Child School.  With the
support of the community, there is now an extremely high likelihood of
a September 2009 opening for WCS.  Therefore, we are currently
planning for an Information Night (tentatively scheduled for the
evening of Thursday February 5th, 2009) where full presentations will
be made and registration packages will be distributed.

As we formalize the agenda for the WCS Information Night, we need to
get a better understanding from our parent community about
registration intentions, caregiving needs for WCS students, and school
transportation planning.  We ask that you please click here
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Xz3msR2NJq6eEEB7XqzVyw_3d_3d to
fill out a brief survey that will help us collect the required
information.  It should take no more than 5 minutes and only one
member from each family should fill this out.

Thank you for your continued support and interest...we are in the home stretch!

WCS Organizing Committee
  • (no other messages in thread)