Whole Child School Winter Festival
From: Whole Child School update (updatewholechildschool.ca)
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 07:03:50 -0800 (PST)
Here is another update on Whole Child School

Here are the promised details on our Winter Festival on November 30th,
from 2 to 4 pm at the Withrow Park Clubhouse.

This will be a social gathering for the Whole Child School community
to get to know each other a little better. And, of course, there will
be an information table where you can find the latest materials and
ask questions.

There will be a craft table where all ages will make beautiful paper
lanterns, as well as other craft and painting activities.

And we will have storytellers and musical performers.

2:00 - 2:30 storytelling with Harriet Xanthakos and Erica Webster
2:30 - 3:15 music by the Polka Dots
3:15 - 3:45 more stories from Sally Jaeger, Carol Ashton, and Wendy Tinkler

You can find a copy of the poster at the following link if you want to
post it somewhere (or see what a paper lantern look like).

http://www.wholechildschool.ca/festival-poster.jpg

Those of you who use Facebook or Twitter and prefer to get your
reminders about upcoming events that way can use the following links

Our Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/wholechild

Our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Toronto-ON/Whole-Child-School/33786070786

The Whole Child School Winter Festival on Facebook Events:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=33830626841

Thank you for your continued support
-The Whole Child School organizing committee
  • (no other messages in thread)