Proposed Whole Child School location announced
From: Whole Child School update (updatewholechildschool.ca)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 11:35:47 -0800 (PST)
Greetings Whole Child School supporters!

Here's another update on our progress.

The TDSB has proposed that Whole Child School share the building of
Roden Junior Public School on Hiawatha Road near the corner of Gerrard
and Coxwell.  The principal of Roden (Teresa Tafaro) would also be the
principal of Whole Child School.

Here is the TDSB's web page for Roden:
http://www.tdsb.on.ca/scripts/schoolasp.asp?schno=5269

The TDSB has formed a Program Area Review Team to consult the
community regarding the placement of Whole Child School at the Roden
location.

If consultation with the Roden community goes well, we would be on our
way to receiving approval from the Board for Whole Child School to
open in September 2009!

MARK YOUR CALENDARS: We have booked the Withrow Park Club House for a
family social gathering for supporters of Whole Child School on
November 30th. Stay tuned for details

Thank you for your continuing support,

The Whole Child School organizing committee
  • (no other messages in thread)