Whole Child School "Day in the Life" and meeting reminder
From: Whole Child School update (updatewholechildschool.ca)
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 20:42:51 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings. Here is another short update from the Whole Child School
organizing committee.

First, this is a reminder about our community meeting this coming
Wednesday, June 11, at 7:00 pm at Eastern Commerce CI (map link
below).

This meeting will be an opportunity for you to:
-get the latest news on our application to the TDSB
-meet and get to know some of the other parents who are interested in
Whole Child School
-get a more in-depth understanding of what the Whole Child School will be
-show your support for our application

Second, we have some reading that will interest you. We recently
submitted to the TDSB a description of "A Day in the Life" of Whole
Child School and we have posted it on our web site. This document will
give you a more real (and exciting!) understanding of what the Whole
Child School is all about.

We would encourage you to read "A Day in the Life" before the
community meeting, so that the discussion at the meeting can be as
rich as possible. You can find it on this page:
http://wholechildschool.ca/?p=Proposal

Looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday,
The Whole Child School organizing committee

map:
http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=16+phin+ave&ie=UTF8&ll=43.681467,-79.335666&spn=0.011918,0.029182&z=15&iwloc=addr
  • (no other messages in thread)