Whole Child School community meeting, June 11 @ 7 pm
From: Whole Child School update (updatewholechildschool.ca)
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:04:26 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Whole Child School Supporter,

We would like to extend an invitation to all parents to attend an
information evening regarding the Whole Child School.

The purpose of the evening is an update the Parent Community on our
application to Toronto District School Board to open a new, holistic
elementary school in Ward 15 (Toronto Danforth).

Please mark Wednesday June 11, 2008 from 7:00pm to 8:30pm at the
auditorium of Eastern Commerce CI in your calendars.

Eastern Commerce is located at 16 Phin Avenue, just west of Donlands
Ave. and south of Danforth Ave. (see map link below)  The closest
subway stop is Donlands. The auditorium is to the right as you enter
the front doors of the school.

We look forward to seeing all of you and updating you on our progress.

Warmly,
The Whole Child School Organizing Committee

Map:
http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=16+phin+ave&ie=UTF8&ll=43.681467,-79.335666&spn=0.011918,0.029182&z=15&iwloc=addr
  • (no other messages in thread)