Whole Child School update - We still need your help
From: Whole Child School update (updatewholechildschool.ca)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:02:03 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings! Thank you to all those who filled out our new survey. We
received hundreds of responses very quickly.

But there are still hundreds more on this mailing list who have not
yet responded. If you are interested in sending your child to Whole
Child School and have not yet filled out the new survey (that is, in
the past two weeks), please do so now. This will help us better
represent to the TDSB who the interested parents are and where the
students will come from.

It will take less than two minutes.
Click here: http://wholechildschool.ca/?p=Survey

Your response to this survey will affect the choice of a location for
Whole Child School, among other things.

For the next stage of our discussions with the TDSB, we need as many
1st.

Thank you so much for your support and enthusiasm.
-Whole Child School Organizing Committee
  • (no other messages in thread)