Whole Child School news, 15 April '08
From: Whole Child School update (updatewholechildschool.ca)
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:40:48 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings!

Here is an update on the latest news from the Whole Child School.

Our proposal has gone to the next level and will be reviewed by the
TDSB's Central Feasibility team. This is the group that will be
determining where our school will be located.

The TDSB is asking us for more information about the parents who are
interested in Whole Child School and where the students will be coming
from. This is especially key in choosing a location. We have developed
a new survey to help collect this information. We are asking that
everyone fill out the new survey (even though you filled out the
previous one—thank you for your ongoing support and participation!).

Please visit this page and fill in the (quick, one-page) survey as
soon as you can:
http://wholechildschool.ca/?p=Survey

NOTE: Keep in mind that we are now proposing that Whole Child School
be Kindergarten to Grade Seven in the first year.

Thank you for your interest and support,
The Whole Child School Executive Committee
  • (no other messages in thread)